Introduction to Dogs Vaccination:
As a responsible pet parent, It is our obligation to confirm that our pets are protected against critical diseases for long and sound life. Here is a portion of the things you should think about Dog Vaccination and You Must have Detailed Knowledge About Dogs Vaccination Chart & Why Your pets Require Puppy Shots Schedule.
How Dog Vaccination Chart Works?
Puppy Shots Schedule and Dog Vaccination Chart are designed to protect your dog against an array of illnesses. Dog vaccination chart work by injecting your dog with a small Amount of infectious organisms. The organisms are placed under your dog’s skin, and as your dog’s immune system recognizes them as foreign bodies, it begins to fight them. After being exposed to a specific infectious agent, your dog’s body will be able to identify these agents and release antibodies more quickly in the future..
Dog Vaccination Chart/Time Table
- 6-8 weeks: DHPP, Canine Influenza Virus-H3N8*, Canine Influenza Virus-H3N2*
- 8 weeks: Bordatella*, Leptospira*, Lyme*
- 8-10 weeks: Canine Influenza Virus-H3N8*, Canine Influenza Virus-H3N2*
- 10-12 weeks: DHPP, Leptospira*, Lyme*
- 12 weeks or older: Rabies
- 14-16 weeks: DHPP
- One year following last dose: DHPP, Rabies (within one year of previous dose)
- Annually: Bordatella*, Leptospira*, Lyme*, Canine Influenza Virus-H3N8*, Canine Influenza Virus-H3N2*
- Every 1 or 3 years: Rabies
- Every 3 years: DHPP